COLOUR & STYLE CONSULTATION
PLEASE NOTE… I am currently unable to offer this service but please do check in again in a few months as I hope to bring it back in!!
Feeling overwhelmed by too many colour options?
Are you having trouble finding the right combination of colours? You don’t want to buy another sample pot or fabric swatch? You may be losing your confidence and enthusiasm and just need some guidance.
Even if you know which colours you like, understanding how to put them together doesn’t come naturally to everyone.
I think it’s really worth getting it right, as colour affects our mood and energy.
I’ve distilled my knowledge of colour psychology into a fun process and practical advice so you can get unstuck and clear on your home’s decoration.
With my Colour and Style consultation, I can help you find a colour scheme that feels totally you – so you don’t have to worry about figuring that out.
How does it work?
There are three parts to the consultation:
Our two-hour face-to-face sessions last around two hours and take place at your home.
My process starts when I visit your home and ask you questions about your own personal preferences (as well as those of anyone living with you) and what kind of mood or sense of space you’d like to create.
Colours and styles that you naturally gravitate towards are chosen, and you may even discover new colours!
As soon as we’ve established your bespoke colour palette and style preferences, we focus on the specific room (or rooms) you’d like to decorate.
Here’s your chance to take advantage of my professional interior design and colour psychology training. It could be:
- Choosing paint colours that complement existing furniture
- Assessing the styles and colours of new furniture
- The flow of colours from one room to another
- Taking a look at the swatches you have for curtains, soft furnishings, wallpaper, tiles, and flooring
- Or a combination of the above!
In today’s market, there are many new paints that can be quite confusing. If eco credentials are important to you, I can recommend paint companies with eco credentials or textiles and styles for furnishings.
I will prepare and send you a bespoke colour and style report following our consultation. The following are included:
- Follow-up recommendations based on your unique style personality.
- Personalised colour palette to match particular paint colours.
As you decorate your home, you will have a colour palette that resonates deeply with you.
- There’ll be no more overwhelm with decisions, you’ll have clarity on how to proceed.
- With my expert guidance, you’ll get it right the first time, saving you time, money, and frustration.
- Rather than being seduced by high street trends, you’ll know instinctively what works and what doesn’t-saving you money on costly mistakes.
Let’s start the journey to a colourful home you love!