FULL INTERIOR DESIGN
Creating a home you’re proud of requires absolute attention to detail and clear communication. I guide you every step of the way from design to implementation, helping you make the right decisions to avoid expensive mistakes and creating a process that’s fun and exciting.
I believe in being open, honest and easy to work with and make sure I only work with trades that reflect these personal values.
My promise to you
No. 1 – Your home needs to tell your story.
(I won’t suggest anything that’s not in your budget or that doesn’t reflect a style you feel comfortable with).
No. 2 – Your home needs to be functional as well as beautiful.
(I won’t turn it into a show home).
No. 3 – You need to be in control of the process.
(I will help and guide you through, making sure there are no sudden surprises and giving you enough time to consider and make the crucial decisions).
The first steps to a home that you will love
- After a phone call, we schedule a meeting
- We meet in person and I take the brief
- I create a proposal for you outlining the pathway to your dream home!
How I can help…
- The first step in planning your new space. We will identify your key goals and help clearly communicate them with your architect or contractor.
- Make sure you’re getting the most out of every square metre and that everything fits before you spend a penny.
- Stylish and functional finishes for every surface – from paint, wallpaper and tile to lighting and kitchen and bathrooms.
- Functional & beautiful selection of furnishings, giving you options to choose from as well as incorporating your existing pieces.
CUSTOM BUILT-IN DESIGNS
- Bespoke designs for bookcases, media units, seating and storage.
- Plan and select smart lighting solutions for the way you live.
- Design and coordinate all your window covering needs.
- Oversee purchasing, ordering, delivery & installation from start to finish.
- The finishing touches and details that truly personalise & complete your space.
"Kate is an excellent project manager.
My project was one that started out as some "redecoration here and there" but then turned into a full house renovation. Kate simply took that in her stride and was instrumental in helping to ensure that it all came together – that sort of professionalism is hard to come by"