INTERIOR SPACE PLANNING
VISUALISE YOUR IDEAS
…AND SEE YOUR SPACE COME TOGETHER
You are almost ready to hire a builder, but you want to make sure that it’s all going to work with someone who understands furniture layouts, traffic flow, and lighting.
A few details can make a big difference in the final outcome. Here are some examples:
- You can have the corner sofa you’ve always wanted if the door position is right
- There isn’t going to be a radiator under the artwork you want to display
- The pendant light will illuminate your dining table in the right place
By locking down these decisions before your builder starts work, you’ll have the confidence in your plans right from the start. Not only will the build process run more smoothly, but you’ll enjoy a home that functions perfectly for your needs.
Getting it right first time will:
How it works
Email me your plans or ideas and I will review them.
We will then have a face-to-face meeting or Zoom call to talk about your goals.
I’ll work on the plan, detailing the furniture positions and making any small structural changes that would improve the layout.
You will receive a PDF of the following:
- a minimum two layout options based on our conversations and my review of the plans which will include a proposed furniture layout
- a separate drawing with lighting positions marked and dimensioned off walls (which can be easily incorporated by an architect – if relevant – into the ‘Small power arrangement’ set of drawings).
- a written report with my recommendations. I’ll detail the pros and cons of each option and my recommendation to support you in moving forward with your plans.
The drawing package is £1795 +VAT
EXAMPLES OF STRUCTURAL & FURNITURE LAYOUTS
See your space in 3D
A 3D render can be a good way to visualise a plan for clients who have difficulty visualising it.
Drawing packages start at £550 for this add-on service.
- My considerations will be based on how you intend to live and use your house.
- By exploring ideas in an informal sketch format, I can show you what is possible while saving you money and time.
- Using my visualisation skills, I can visualise how your existing or planned furniture will fit into the room.
- Lighting and electrical points will be placed in the best possible way for your long-term plans without the need to revise drawings.
"A fresh pair of eyes can bring a new perspective
and I love solving layout problems!"
Ready to get things started?
We are absolutely thrilled with our new open plan kitchen, dining and family space!
Starting off a little confused about what we wanted, Kate really listened to us and helped crystallise our ideas and we’ve ended up with a perfect space that really suits our tastes and lifestyle.
Kate seemed to understand what we wanted even better than we did and she worked really well with our builder to help us achieve this!
– JESS & DARREN, WATLINGTON, OXFORDSHIRE